Tuesday, July 24, 2012

BLAZIN' UP THE HIGHWAY - Flying Battery Zone 2008 ReMiX 2nd Flo! 1080p

BLAZIN' UP THE HIGHWAY - Flying Battery Zone 2008 ReMiX 2nd Flo! 1080p Video Clips. Duration : 2.25 Mins.


I know I was taking a break from music producing but...uhhh.....I just had to do this. WELCOME TO A EMCEE'S 1000 SUBS SPECIAL EVENT! THE FLYING METROPOLIS ZONE IS IN CHAOS! ENTER "SHADOW & BLAZE: THE WORLD'S MOST WANTED" Synopsis: Location - The Flying Metropolis. Tempers flare and egos clash leading to an intense destructive race against Blaze and Shadow, leaving fire and hurricane like winds in thier trail. No area is safe with them running at lightning speeds on the public streets, highways and even up and down skyscrapers. With the police and military forces falling victim to the epic battle...Sonic and Knuckles are now on thier way to calm down the situation. But little do they know, Eggman is watching...and and waiting untill the worlds top 4 fastest are all together so that he can unleash his ultimate creation. Powered by all 7 Chaos emeralds and all 7 Sol emeralds...a mechanical being that trancends perfection...Neo Super Metal Sonic. My comments: OK...so my imagination went a little over the top with this one...but I had lots of fun with it for the most part. I put alot of work into both the video and track. Tryed to give it a VERY INTENSE feel...with a smooth vibe. I had remixed Flying Battery 3 years ago...but alot of people felt it was "TOO SLOW"...sooo, this version will fix that no doubt. Now I have a version for chillin, tame and another thats straight grillin, flame (my rap game is on lock lol). This will be my LAST track for Sonic's 20th anniversary, this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment